Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Coffee, Red Bean and Lab Antics

- Today's displeasing discovery: a tall americano (or a substantial breakfast?) in the morning increases productivity during the day...in both coding and sketching (shhh)! edit: mild heart palpitations have prompted me to quit caffeine (yet again) since then. Stimulants are bad...



+ I came back from a smoothie-procuring trip to find this artistic chair pile-up:



+ HeyStaks abuse amuses us. Pro search queries: ant reproduction, scorpion reproduction, incidence of early onset of Alzheimer's disease in child prodigies...

~ Recently I've been worried about my laptop's health, I think I should really open it up to get rid of the dust inside. I've resorted to ghetto laptop-cooling by placing a fan directly behind it!

+ Now for today's happy discovery: Korean red bean cake for 75c and made with agar agar instead of gelatin! Very filling! Though with this very un-Irish weather, I wish I could get a red bean ice instead...

+ My very own command centre:

No comments:

Post a Comment